Fifty can be fabulous. Each stage of life (infancy, adolescence, adulthood and senescence) has unique nutritional requirements. Young and adult populations up to the fourth decade of life require nutrients to support growth, such as the “building” of body tissues. By contrast, middle age and upwards is characterized by a decline in statute, loss of skeletal and muscle tissue, decreased nutrient intake and increased susceptibility to chronic disease.
Therefore, it is recommended that people over the age of 50, in addition to a healthy and well-balanced diet, take a quality multivitamin. VM-PRIME for Women is designed to provide optimum nutrition for women seeking to maintain adequate nutrient intake and prevent the onset or progression of disease. In addition, the three-a-day dosage of VM-PRIME for Women has been made smaller than average multivitamin tablets, making them easier-to-swallow. This unique product supports you looking and feeling healthy from the inside out and has been created to support:
- Heart health including Thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and Choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitality of hair, skin and nails as contains:o Biotin, selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin & nailso Copper which contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentationo Vitamin C, iodine, niacin, vitamin A which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin & nails
- Collagen formation with Vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Brain function as Iodine, iron and zinc which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Hormonal support with Iodine which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Mood balance with Biotin, folate, magnesium, niacin, thiamine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C which all contribute to normal psychological function
- Vision with Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Healthy bones and teeth with Calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and zinc is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- The combination of Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Energy support with Biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and Folate, niacin and Vitamins B2, B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Immunity with Copper, folate, iron, selenium, vitamin A, B12, B6, C, D and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
All Solgar® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand*
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Express Delivery||2-4 Business Days||FREE Over £20 otherwise £2.99||Applicable For All UK Orders|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day (8am - 6pm)||£6.99||Applicable For The Mainland UK Orders|
Unopened items can be submitted for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Prior authorisation is to be obtained to ensure the rebate. If you received a damaged item, a image should be sent to us as soon as possible to avoid lapsing the 30-day refund period. For More information please read our Return & Exchange Policy.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.