Terms & Conditions
Company registration number is 01492253.
Product and Pricing
- All products traded at Questmoor Pharmacy are sourced directly from the manufacturers and the production houses in the UK.
- The prices declared are inclusive of UK VAT.
- All images showcased on the web-store are strictly for illustration purpose only and could slightly vary from the actual product due to changes made by the production house.
- Product availability and price are subject to change.
- Questmoor Pharmacy will reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order.
- In the event of the unavailability of the requested product, you will be notified immediately. You will either not be charged or given a refund.
- Customers are advised to read the description provided under each product before finalising their purchase.
Promotion Codes and Payments
- Only one promotion code can be redeemed against a single order
- Special offers apply just for the stated timeline, and no refund will be made for products purchased at the original price outside of this validity period.
- Questmoor Pharmacy reserves the right to decline or request an alternate method of payment if our discreet verification to authenticate the provided information about the given debit/credit card falls short.
- For orders over £20 delivery will be offered without any additional cost.
- The postal charges for some countries/areas can exceed what’s mentioned on the Questmoor Pharmacy delivery site therefore in such instances we reserve the right to request for the deficient value to meet the full postal cost before dispatching the order.
- You will be contacted directly with regards to the orders made.
- Questmoor Pharmacy will notify you by e-mail of any orders that are to be delivered only to a billing address.
- The customer would be eligible for a refund if the postal or courier service returns the order to Questmoor Pharmacy due to not being collected. However, the refund will not include the postal charges incurred in releasing this order. The order will be annulled, and the customer will be notified accordingly.
- Any delivery of an order that does not take place within 15 days of placing the order should be notified to Questmoor Pharmacy in writing.
- If a product packaging or product itself is damaged during the delivery process, Questmoor Pharmacy will not be held accountable for the operation of delivery is beyond our control.
You may get in touch with us in the event of any dissatisfaction of services or products offered to you by Questmoor Pharmacy. Receipt of the complaint will be acknowledged within seven working days and subsequently the status.
- In accord with Data Protection Act 1988 Questmoor Pharmacy will not provide our customer details to any third party without your permission.
- The confidentiality of the username and password used for our webstore is considered a responsibility of the customer and so is any activity that is carried out under this sign-in. Questmoor Pharmacy will not be held responsible unless it occurs due to our negligence or breach in security.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Questmoor Pharmacy reserves the right to amend or modify the provided Terms and conditions including for legal, regulatory or security reasons. Although you will be advised of any drastic changes via email, you are requested to check the terms and conditions.