Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal psychological function
- The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- The increase of iron absorption
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Express Delivery||2-4 Business Days||FREE Over £20 otherwise £2.99||Applicable For All UK Orders|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day (8am - 6pm)||£6.99||Applicable For The Mainland UK Orders|
Unopened items can be submitted for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Prior authorisation is to be obtained to ensure the rebate. If you received a damaged item, a image should be sent to us as soon as possible to avoid lapsing the 30-day refund period. For More information please read our Return & Exchange Policy.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.