Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Solgar® Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Express Delivery||2-4 Business Days||FREE Over £20 otherwise £2.99||Applicable For All UK Orders|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day (8am - 6pm)||£6.99||Applicable For The Mainland UK Orders|
Unopened items can be submitted for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Prior authorisation is to be obtained to ensure the rebate. If you received a damaged item, a image should be sent to us as soon as possible to avoid lapsing the 30-day refund period. For More information please read our Return & Exchange Policy.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.