that is clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposure faster than standard silica, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without stickiness or shine. - SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Monolaurin: removes sebum from the skin's surface.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Pre-Tocopheryl and Thialidine: powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E derivative,
- New generation Silica: provides a nude skin feel.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft. Before exposure to the sun, apply one finger of the product to the face and neck. Re‐apply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a suncream product. Avoid
exposure between noon and 4pm. Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Delivery Options||Usual Delivery Times**||Cost||Requirements|
|Express Delivery||2-4 Business Days||FREE Over £20 otherwise £2.99||Applicable For All UK Orders|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day (8am - 6pm)||£6.99||Applicable For The Mainland UK Orders|
Unopened items can be submitted for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Prior authorisation is to be obtained to ensure the rebate. If you received a damaged item, a image should be sent to us as soon as possible to avoid lapsing the 30-day refund period. For More information please read our Return & Exchange Policy.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.